Got ECG values. Sinus rhythms normal. Worry about the rest?

hi my ecg values are as under
sinus rhythm is normal
rate 72
pr 148
qrsd 82
qtc 429

p 67
qrs 71
t 56
is it normal ecg

i for got write ecg report the report tells that probable left atrial abnormality and boarderline ecg
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 13 hours later

I understand your concern and appreciate your efforts to seek medical help here.

To address your concern better, I would request you to upload a good scanned copy of the ECG using the feature available on this page.

ECG values are often interpreted by a machine and machine interpreted values are often misguiding. Besides, you haven't specified the units of measurements too. In addition, I also suggest you to mention the circumstances (i.e. your medical history) which made you to get this ECG.

I will be able to answer your query better, once I receive these data.

Awaiting your response.

Warm Regards