Going to have an insemination, taking lortab for knee pain. Does lortab affect sperm count or motility?

does taking lortab affect your sperm count or motility? my wife and i are getting ready to have an insemination next week and i was wondering if i need to stop my pain pills i take for my knees..
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Lortab contains acetaminophen and hydrocodone. You are taking it for quite some time for pain. It does not affect sperm count or motility. You need not worry. You can continue taking these while you are going for artificial insemination. Please do not worry.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.