Going through IVF. Four embroys placed. White discharge. Will the pregnancy chances diminish?

Hi Doctor,

I am going through an IVF treatment and got my ET like 11 days back and doctor has asked me to report on 18th day as they will conduct my blood test.

Also, i have been told that they have placed 4 Embroy's in me with 1 of them is having 8 cells or Grad A.

However, today when i went to toilet i got a white discharge from my Vergina, so i am bit concern now if it has something to do with it or if it can hurt my pregnancy chances.

Also, sometimes i feel very tired though i don't do much work, and also feel agitated in the morning, but i am not sure if that is because of warm weather here or has something to do with my treatment.

So, kindly provide me your answer or guide me to understand this situation.

I would be really thankful for your help.

Will be waiting for your reply.

Posted Thu, 31 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 9 hours later
I wish you good luck.
The white discharge if white is suggestive of vaginal infection.If its transparent its normal.
Its normal to be anxious and having mood swings as the treatment leads to a lot of stress.
Please do relaxation exercises for better outcome of IVF treatment