Going absent mind, can't concentrate on things and can't even remember. Suggest?

i am feeling that i am going absent mind most of the time.i can't concentrate on thing that i am doing and can't even remember that happened just days before,i need to know that exact problem of create lots of problems in mys personal as well as professional life.
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 1 hour later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your available history.

It seems that you are having depression. Physical causes like thyroid dysfunction and vitamin b 12 deficiency like physical causes should be ruled out.

You should consult psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and management.

Psychiatrist may advise you to go for anti depressant drugs like fluoxetine or desvenlafaxine. or else doctor may advise to go for psychotherapy.

Meanwhile you can do stress management and relaxation exercise like yoga, meditation or breathing exercise.

I hope It may help you.

Feel free to revert to me in case if you have further query.