Given overdose of acetaminophen to a child. What should I do?
User rating for this question
Hi, I accidentally gave my 7 month old 5 ml of little remedies acetaminophen instead of the 2.5 ml what should I do?
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 55 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic!Paracetamol is well tolerated drug but can lead to liver damage in high dose.The dose of 5ml would not lead to any damage to your child. If you are giving it three times a day then skip the next dose.Just give him two era feeds of milk and give liquids to keep hydrated.I wish your kid a great health.
People also viewed
- Side effects of acetaminophen overdose
- Does zicam contain sugar
- Concerta pizza
- For what purpose shoud i have metrogyl 400 i have stomach p
- Pregnant women urine ants
- Hydroxyzine nightmares
- Why ants like pads
- Do ants like lubricant
- Toddler symptoms of acetaminophen overdose
- What should done for oxycodone overdose
- Acetaminophen overdose week
- Review of anobliss ointment
- Urine odor strong on sustanon
- Acetaminophen overdose and eye swelling
- Welts and itching from ant bite