Given overdose of acetaminophen to a child. What should I do?
User rating for this question
Hi, I accidentally gave my 7 month old 5 ml of little remedies acetaminophen instead of the 2.5 ml what should I do?
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 55 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,Welcome to Healthcare Magic!Paracetamol is well tolerated drug but can lead to liver damage in high dose.The dose of 5ml would not lead to any damage to your child. If you are giving it three times a day then skip the next dose.Just give him two era feeds of milk and give liquids to keep hydrated.I wish your kid a great health.
People also viewed
- Is it safe to take viagara with metoprolol
- Side effects of acetaminophen overdose
- Tablet pause
- Yamini pills
- How to treat thrush without consulting a doctor
- Toddler symptoms of acetaminophen overdose
- What should done for oxycodone overdose
- Acetaminophen overdose week
- Rejoint tablets side effects drug
- What does elevated ast level mean
- Taxim action side effects
- Had chest x-ray is the report normal
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- Effects and side effects of unienzyme
- Acetaminophen overdose and eye swelling