Given humog and ovitrelle vaccination. What are the chances of getting pregnant?

Hi, I am 39 years old. I had my periods on 10th Nov. I have been given Humog on 21st and Ovitrelle on 22nd. There was one follicle and advised to try for pregnancy from 22nd. I want to know what chances are there for me to get pregnant and within how many hours of injecting Ovitrelle should i try intercourse ? I tried only once on 23rd morning.
Posted Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Chances of pregnancy are about 50% considering your age ans with increasing age,number of ova decrease. However, if you have taken the trigger injection on 22nd,then you can expect ovulation within 36 hrs. Try intercourse as many times as you are comfortable.