Give tips to increase height

My age is 25 and i am 5"4 Any tips to increase heaight ?
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...given below
Detailed answer..
I know you must be very keen to get your height increased but at your age,there is no way left which can increase your height substantially.
Although it is possible to add a inch or inch and half,but to add another 5 or 6 inches or more is not possible.
As it is there with other features of your body,a person's height is also determined by the genetic structure,he receives from his parents.There is no way by which this genetic structure be modified now.
I know you must be feeling disappointed by my answer,but my effort is to make you realise the truth.
In daily life,you must be encountering very fancy ads claiming to increase your height,but frankly speaking,they are all frauds and my sincerest suggestion to you is not to fall for those.
There are growth plates present in your limbs,which are responsible for the growth of the person.Once these plates fuse,the growth of the person stops.These plates fuse maximum by 23-24 years of age.So scientifically,a substantial increase in height is not possible at your age now.
You can add some height by adopting following measures..
Good nutrition comprising of fresh fruits,dry fruits,green vegetables,eggs,chicken,fish etc.
Avoiding alcohol,tobacco and drugs
Regular aerobic exercises for 45-60 minutes a day.
Regular yoga
Very good sleepĀ 
Don't loose any heart as every person on this earth doesn't get everything.
Be happy and contented with whatever almighty god has given you.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck