Girl brought to hospital with vaginal bleeding unconscious. Found scrapes and cuts in the vaginal canal. Suggest

Hi, it's me again... the one writing the screenplay. So, with regard to the vaginal bleeding of the young girl who was brought into the ER unconscious -- the doctor found scrapes and cuts inside the vaginal canal. So, when the doctor questions the girl about what could have been put inside her to cause such a trauma, is the parent in the room as well? She is a minor. It's a delicate subject... especially since she claims she has no idea what could have caused the bleeding.
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 days later

The subject of your screenplay seems very sensitive and delicate, as you say. Hope it goes well. All the best to you!

Yes, the parent is in the room as well when the doctor questions the girl, since the girl is a minor.

Also, in such cases, usually the police/magistrate inquest is done. Hence, you could include these characters as well in the scene.

I hope this helps. Let me know if I could help you more.