Getting weird pain in shoulder, causing stomach pain. Get dizzy and weak knees. Suggest?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
hey there i have been getting this wierd pain in my left shoulder causing my stomach to get a pain like i need to go to the toilet, i get really dizzy and feel weak at the knees any idea ?

Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Likely to be related to following causes.

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms that you are having are likely to be related to benign causes like electrolyte imbalance, vitamin D and vit B12 deficiency, muscular spasm etc.

This can be relieved by (1) treating the underlying cause (2) keeping yourself well hydrated (3) stretching the muscles involved (4) the use of anti inflammatory medication such as ibuprofen, cataflam with meals (5) a muscle relaxant may be necessary. You can get it prescribed from your physician.

It may be best, if possible to visit your doctor for a thorough assessment and treatment plan.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and informative and I will be glad to answer any further query.