Getting watery liquid discharge, Have stomach cramp. HPT came negative. Reason?

Hi, I have had some small gushes of watery fluid leaking from me today, which is very unusual. It felt like I had maybe wet myself. I also have some stomach cramps. I have just done a pregnany test which came up negative. My period was two weeks ago. Any idea what this could be?
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 1 hour later
The most common cause of leaking in a nonpregnant woman is vaginal discharge.
If you have foul smell, itching or discolration on underwear there could be vaginal infection.
Leakage of urine per vagina can occur in women who have had prolonged labour and difficult/ instrumental (vaccum or forceps) delivery or after some surgery.
Its best to get examined or else you may try using vaginal pessaries.
If no relief a pelvis examination will be essential.
Best wishes