Getting warm feeling on the inside of arm and feeling fatigued. What cure should be done?

Got a warm feeling on the inside of left arm, and feeling really fatigued...fatigue is unusually high the past couple of weeks.
Posted Tue, 27 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 34 minutes later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Given your fatigue, left arm pain and fatigue there might be a concern about your heart. Also the headache might be a sign of elevated blood pressure. Given your other symptoms this is also worth consideration.

Women sometimes present with atypical chest pain with heart disease. Go get checked out to be safe!!

I hope this helps!