Getting twitching sensation in testicle. Any ideas what could be causing this?

A few days ago, my right testicle started twitching or vibrating every few minutes. No pain, no other's just really annoying. I do a cardio work out 3 times a week with sit ups, etc...but nothing to strenuous. Any ideas?
Posted Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear Sir,

There can be plenty of reasons for the right testicular twitching- stone in the ureter, recurrence of hernia, pathology, varicocele . You need to get yourself examined by urologist/ surgeon and also get ultrasound KUB, urinalysis done.

Till the time you see urologist/ surgeon you should wear tight underwear and start yourself on some over the counter antiinflammatory medications.

Rajiv Goel