Getting tiny bumps on forehead. White stuff comes out after squeezing. Is it curable?

I am a african american male. For years I have had a lot of tiny bumps on my forehead. I ve tried everything I can think up to resolve the problem. If I squeeze them, white cheesy stuff comes out and they will go away for a couple days then return. They sometime develope into larger, painfull pimples. What are they and can I be cured? Please help and advise.
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 10 hours later

You are suffering from acne and seborrhea.

Acne is a chronic condition.

It can go away with treatment and come back.

With treatment the black spots and acne scars / pits are prevented.

Treatment of acne consists of topical medication like clindamycin,azithromicin, benzoyl peroxide, retinoic acid products etc.

Face wash containing tea tree oil is also very useful.

Chemical peeling with salicylic acid, glycolic acid is very much useful.

Please visit a good dermatologist who can offer you all these options.

Home remedies like turmeric ,oatmeal,cucumber face masks are also useful.

Hope this helps.