Getting tingling sensation in penis head after unprotected sex. How to get cure?

Question
hi i had unprotected sex about four weeks ago and i have a very mild tingling on the end of my penis..there are no other symptoms at all and when i am starting to think it is all in my head as when i am preoccupoed or not thinking about i dont feel it. there is a guilt factor also as i cheated on my partner..
Posted Mon, 18 Feb 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
I think you have involved with a least known person, if you can trace the partner please get a health detail from her.
The symptoms are suggestive of a sexually transmitted infection.
Please get a complete blood count and a urine routine and microscopy and culture test. If any infection is detected then it can be managed accordingly.
You should get a Local physical examination by a local physician and consult with the above reports preferably.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!