Getting tingling sensation in jaw, neck, shoulder and feeling fatigued. What to do?

Question
I am a 65 year old female. I have a tingly feeling in my left jaw, down neck to shoulder down left arm. Almost feels like I think air bubbles would feel. If I raise my right leg straight up while lying on my back it comes immediately. Comes more often now at any time. I have had pain in my right shoulder for some time but never my left. I am extremely fatigued and can lay down and not get up for hours, not like me in the past. Without warning I can sweat profusely and just have to lay down until I am not sick anymore.
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Hi
Thanks for the query

I would require your answers for the following questions
1. do you feel shortness of breath?
2. do you experience tremors?
3. any recent gain or loss in weight?
4. any history of diabetes or hypertension?
5. feelings like fever,nausea?
6. any feeling of numbness in arms or legs?
7. do you have any stress or worries?

will be waiting for your reply

Thanks

Follow-up: Getting tingling sensation in jaw, neck, shoulder and feeling fatigued. What to do? 59 minutes later
1. no particular shortness of breath
2. yes on tremors
3. no weight change
4. no history of diabetes or hypertension
5. nausea yes, no fever
6. serious regular numbness in right arm
7. no, not so much

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 11 hours later
Hi
Thanks for the reply

The symptoms you are having can be due to variety of conditions but the most probable in your case is the deficiency of megaloblastic anemia, which can be found on complete blood picture, Vitamin B12 supplements are easily available on the counter. It is recommended to use for almost one month.

Thanks