Getting tingling sensation in chest and arms. Should I go for medical check up?

Hi! My husband just complained of a tingling sensation--like a sunburn--that was in his chest and down both arms. When he came to me, his forehead was clammy, but quickly became very warm. His chest and back are warm, with the exception of a cold-ish place in the center of his upper back. should I take him to the ER?
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

I think he needs to be examined by a doctor.

The reasons could be:

Aliment related to heart
Some muscular pain due to fatigue

Still I think it is better that he gets examined by a doctor as he is already on anti hypertensives, an ECG would be beneficial.

Please talk to your doctor and consult him.

I hope this helps.

Wishing him good health.