Getting ticklish feeling and noticed blood while going for bowel movement. Any ideas?

When I feel I need to go to the toilet my anal gets ticklish feeling. Sometimes I see blood on tissue paper when I wipe. Sometimes u do feel tired.
Posted Tue, 30 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Based on the information, two things need to be excluded. Ticklish feeling might be due to worm infestation and bleed may be due to hemorrhoids or might also be due to strain while passing stool.

I advise you to take single dose of albendazole and repeat it after week. It will be better if you avoid spicy foods and drink lot of water which can make the stool softer. As this can be responsible for slight bleeding.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.
Follow-up: Getting ticklish feeling and noticed blood while going for bowel movement. Any ideas? 38 minutes later
Can std's got anything to do with this.
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 21 minutes later
Good to hear from you.

Based on the symptoms you have provided it is less likely. I advice you to follow the above mentioned approach you should be fine and if symptoms increases i advice you to see physician for through examination.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health.