Getting tensed for some silly reasons. Feeling tensed during exam results and interview?

Dec 2014

getting tensed for some silly reasons and some times for northing, as if I am about to hear my exam results or facing an interview

As I said, I recently got cold and throat infection, I took AZICIP-500, 3 tab , one tab per day in the evening.

will this medicine have an effect?

Usually I am a calm going and cool person.
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are having problem of getting tensed all the time as if you are facing some important situation. These features are symptoms of anxiety like palpitations, sweating, tremors, ghabrahat etc. A lot of individuals have anxiety. Azicip 500 will control throat infection effectively. I would advise to try relaxation methods to beat anxiety.
Progressive Muscle Relaxation Exercise, Breathing Exercise and Behavior Therapy etc are effective in controlling anxiety. You can take help of a psychologist.
Medicines like SSRI as Sertaline, escitalopram etc are very useful in anxiety.

please consult a psychiatrist for detailed prescription.

Hope I cleared your doubt, if you have more questions you can ask again.