Getting symptoms of bronchial infection or diabetes. Can I take amoxicillin?

I THINK I HAVE AN INFECTION-BRONCHIAK, OR IT'S RELATED TO ACID reflux (sorry about the caps) Or diabetes general illness. Can I take amoxicillin? We already have some of that here.
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

First of all you are not sure what problem you are having and you haven't mentioned it here. Secondly amoxicillin is an antibiotic and you cannot use antibiotic with any proved infection in the body. It is not even effective in disease like acid reflux or diabetes or bronchial infection.

It is requested to kindly reply with your symptoms and do not use amoxicillin or any other antibiotic without the doctor's advice.