Getting stress, anxiety and pounding pulse. What should I do?

I have pounding pulse, but my pulse rate stays at 60. I drink too much coffee, am out of shape, and live with considerable stress and anxiety -- my wife has MS. So, what should I do? fORGOT TO MENTION ibs And diverticulosis
Thanks, XXXXXX
Posted Thu, 9 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Drinking too much coffee causes sleep problem. Sleep problem increases the anxiety. The stress that you have during the day because of family issue and also elderly issues aggravate the problem. If you are out of shape, it is more probable that you have sleep problem and also fatigue.
Although Wellbutrin is a good medication to increase the mood a little in bipolar disroder, most of the time lamotrigine does it in long term. If you decrease wellbutrin you probably have a better sleep as well.
Ask your doctor about how to handle them. I wish you a good health.