Getting stomach problems, have gastritis. Suggest?

how to control my stomoch. because my stomach more. i have gastric.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Life style changes...

Detailed Answer:

From what I understand you are looking for measures to control gastritis (upper abdominal abdominal pain).

Gastritis and hyperacidity is a life style associated condition. You change the type of diet and life style you can get this condition in control more often than not. You need to eat at regular intervals. Avoid spices and beverages. Sleep adequately and at timed intervals. Practice physical exercise, yoga and meditation. Avoid smoking and alcohol if any.

The aforementioned list of changes will bring relief to hyperacidity related complaints.

In addition to the above, I also suggest my patient to take pantoprazole 40mg tablets once a day before breakfast for 2 weeks along with prokinetic drugs like domperidone twice a day.

If the problem continues to persist, you will need an upper GI endoscopy done by trained gastroenterologist.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: Getting stomach problems, have gastritis. Suggest? 15 hours later
Thanks you lot Doctor.

Spinal Card. (trunk) pain is lot.

please advise me about Spinal Card. i working in BPO company.

Answered by Dr. Prasad 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please elaborate...

Detailed Answer:

The pain that you describe is too brief for me to provide useful comments. Please describe your complaints in detail:

I presume the topic in discussion is about back pain. Let me know since how long have you been suffering from this pain; which part of the back is aching; is it a continuous ache or intermittent pain; what aggravates is and how is it relieved.

You also need to grade the intensity of pain on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the most severe pain you ever had) and whether you tried any treatment/visited a doctor for the same.

I will also like to you current height and weight plus the nature of work you do.

The above set of details are few minimal details that I need to comment on this issue.

Awaiting a complete query...

Best wishes