Getting sneezing early morning, nose block, stuffiness, headache, watery eyes, itchy throat,. Allergy?

Homeopath
Question
Hi, I am here in Bangalore for last 6 and half year. I am getting sneezing early morning, nose block, stuffiness, headache, watery eyes, itchy throat, sudden sneezing some times at midnight and it continues for the day, no fixed frequency. My mucus discharge is white in colour. In cold weather / AC room in temperature of 18 to 22 degree my noses gets blocked & have dry mouth. I usually get Bronchitis at least 2 months once. Now I am on allopathic medication. Kindly help me in giving me right advice on the medication ( non steroid based) to be used, which can give a permanent solution my constant problem.
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Hello Dear
Welcome to Health Care Magic
According to symptom it seems to be like Allergic rhinitis.Can you tell me if there is any growth of skin (Nasal Polyp) in side your nose .
This can be easily cured by the Homoeopathic medicine
You can start with the following medicine

1 Natrum Mur 30, 2 drop of medicine on the tongue 2 times in a day (Made In Germany)

2 Sanguneria Nitricus 30, 2 drop of medicine on the tongue 2 times in a day (Made In Germany)

3 Arsenic Iod 3X, 4 Pills once in a day tongue dose (Made In Germany)

4 XXXXXXX Bichrom 200 6 pills empty Stomach once in the morning

All these medicine should be continued for at least 90 days and review the progress after 45 days

Note
1 Avoid Direct exposure to cold things/AC/Ice cream etc
2 If you are using AC keep it in normal temperature

If you have any query feel free to ask
Take Care

Thanks

Follow-up: Getting sneezing early morning, nose block, stuffiness, headache, watery eyes, itchy throat,. Allergy? 2 hours later
Hello Dr.

Thanks for your reply

There is Nasal Polyp in nose.

Let me know weather all the below given medicines will be available in the local homeopathic medical store, if yes can I know what are the brands available.

For your reply
Sl.No 1 to 3 – a. is the medicines to be taken before food or after food
b. is all the 3 medicines to be taken together.
c. is the medicines to be taken in the morning, afternoon or night

How long will it take to show a good result ?

Will you answer my follow up queries after 90 days period ?

Warm Regards

XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later

Welcome to Health Care Magic

You can find all the Medicine in any Homoeopathic Pharmacy near by your Place. I have already mentioned the brand of all the medicines. All the medicines should be Made in Germany only.

a All the medicine should be taken 15 minutes after the food (except XXXXXXX Brom taken before food empty stomach)
b Gap of 10-15 minute between two medicine medicine should be kept on the tongue and allow to dissolve
c You can take medicine morning and evening or according to your convenience

Along with the earlier prescribed medicine take
Silicea 30, 4 Pills once in a day tongue dose (Made In Germany)

The complete course of medicine is at least 90 days, but you will be benefited by starting the feeling of change very soon.

You can ask your query whenever you have any doubt. I would be Happy to assist you.

Thanks

Follow-up: Getting sneezing early morning, nose block, stuffiness, headache, watery eyes, itchy throat,. Allergy? 18 days later
Hi

In continuation to the above XXXXXXX I have been taking medicines from last 20 days, there is some relief in my symptoms.

There are a few symptoms were i need to know the reasons and solution for the same.

1) My Right side nose is always blocked, breathing in is a problem form Right side Nose ( if i close the left nose and breadth)
2) Early morning once i get up from bed there will be watery white mucus with sight traces of blood.
3) Dry and hard mucus flakes in both the nose.
4) I feel heaviness in the chest.
4) Should i take LM potency or Dilutions in Liquid form.

XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later
Hello

Nice to hear from you again.

I have already prescribed you medicine which will cover most of your complain. Therefore, there is no need to worry. Keep taking the medicine and you will resolve your problem. Heaviness of chest is due to accumulation of cough in lung and because of that, mucous is coming through nose.
LM potency should be taken in liquid form.

So I advise you to continue taking the same medicine and let me know after 2 weeks.

Hope this clears you.
If you want to ask anything your question are welcome.
Thanks