Getting shooting pains starting in right groin and then shooting down the leg. Suggest?

My sister is a mother of 2 kids youngest of which is 9 years. She had family planning 3 years back. Since 2 years she is frequently getting shooting pains starting in right groin and then shooting down the leg, as much as she cries for hours. Whom should I consult in Bangalore for this problem?
Posted Fri, 28 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 52 minutes later
As per the symptoms described , there can be multiple causes for your sister's problem. It is necessary to first identify the cause of pain then she should be treated accordingly.
The most common reasons for such pain are neurological (nerve related), back problems also lead to such radiating pains. To identify the exact cause please visit a neurologist.

I am sending you address of one of the best neurologist in Bangalore.
NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Banglore-0000 India.
Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help you.
Dr. Richa