Getting sharp pain with breathing difficulty. ECG showed normal heartbeat but low voltage. Prognosis?

Frm the gp has done my esg scan and it shows that the heart beat is normal but low voltage... always got these sharp pains that make it duffucult to breath and very painful just happens randomly.. im 32 yrs old ... 11stone 5ft6.. YYYY@YYYY
Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2013 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 35 minutes later
Thanks for sharing your concern,
I have seen your ECG and is within normal limits, hence please do not worry, Low voltage in limb leads of ECG most commonly due to Obesity but if suspected we may have to rule out under active thyroid or Lungs disease.
Your chest pain may be due to many other causes like muscular pain, acid peptic disorder, pleural inflammation or even anxiety.
You are almost at a normal weight for your height, so if a problem persists then an X XXXXXXX chest and 2 D Echocardiography and a stress test may be done to be sure we do not miss anything.
Hope this information helps you. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Akhilesh Dubey M.D.