Getting severe pain just below back ribs followed by gastric pain and diarrhea. Suggest?

I am getting severe pain just below right back ribs followed by rt.side epigstric pain and foul smelling yellow colour diarrhoea after everything I eat pain is almost constant
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 30 minutes later

Thanks for asking.

pain abdomen and the diarrhea can be explained by the single diagnosis of gastroenteritis.

Gastroenteritis is the inflammation of the stomach and gut, usually leading to the diarrhea , nausea and vomiting. Abdominal pain which is usually because of the increased peristalsis of the gut is most of the times mild but can be severe in some cases.

I think you need to keep the fluids up, may need some antibiotics as well along with some thing to relieve the pain.

Please consult your doctor as soon as possible.

If you need further information, please let me know.