Getting rashes after physical contact. What could be causing the allergic reaction?

ENT Specialist
When my husband kisses me I get read rashes that itch. They last around a few hours. It only happens when he kisses skin that isn't red like lips, etc. I dont remember this happening with exes, but this is my first relationship with a smoker. Could that be what is causing the algegic reaction? Even when he washes his hands and brushes his teeth it still happens? What else could he do to prevent it? Its putting a strain on our relationship.
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Maybe allergic to nicotine or saliva

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query. It suggests that you maybe suffering from allergic reaction. This allergy maybe due to nicotine or saliva of your husband.

For preventing this allergic reaction either apply the calamine lotion over the body or by taking antiallergic medication.

You also advised your husband for stop smoking.

For better diagnosis and management , you may consult allergy specialist and go for allergic testing.

If you have any doubt, I Will be available for your query.

Wish you good health.