Getting pulsating feelings in both eyes. What is causing this and the cure?

I get pulsating feelings in both my right and left eyes at intermittent times. It seems to be more prominent in my left eye when it happens and now it happens most days. I can also see it distort my vision slightly through the area of where it is pulsating. I can feel it behind my eye lid when I close my eyes. I am not sure of what it is?
Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
There could be various reasons for your problem like
1... Keeping your eyes focussed on some objects for very long time resulting in eye strain like staring at computers
2.. Lack of sleep
3.. Excessive use of caffeine or alcohol
5.. Stress

Get your blood pressure checked up and relax your eye muscles every hour by changing your eye focus,reduction of caffeine and alcohol and taking proper 7 to 8 hour sleep.
Do these for 4 to 6 weeks.If no change in your symptoms then,consult a ophthalmologist for proper eye check up.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck