Getting pulsating feeling in feet. Is this a sign of an illness?

ENT Specialist
since last night i have this feeling in my feet that you get when you have your blood pressure taken. it`s bothering me a lot because i don't know what it is.
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. A.K. Srivastava 2 hours later

Thanks for writing to H.C.M.for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding unusual flikering and pulsating feeling in your feet. Such type of feeling indicates disturbences in nervous / vascular system

Considering these facts you should consult neurologist and cardiologist for thorough examination and relevent investigations like- Dopllers study and NCV to find out the real pathology which can be accordingly plan for treatment.