Getting pressure, throbbing pain in temples, headache and change in vision. What are the risks?

Keep getting pressure throbbing in both temples. Small headache. Possible computer related. Sometimes accompanied by eyebrow muscle twitch and eyeball twitch. Noticed vision change when received most recent eye contacts arrived. Jaw has clicked all my life. Maybe TMJ?
Posted Sat, 28 Jul 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 55 minutes later

Thanks for the query

Looks like you are suffering from migraine. It could be due to long hours in front of the computer.
I advice you to do the following

1. Take short breaks every 45 min. Like a short walk
2. Eat on time and avoid becoming hungry
3. Drugs like naproxen is ideal for such pains. PLease ask your doctor for a prescription
4. Sleep for atleast 6-7 hours a day

It is unlikely to be TMJ. TMJ would pain around the ear and not temples.

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further ones please accept my answer

I wish you good health

Follow-up: Getting pressure, throbbing pain in temples, headache and change in vision. What are the risks? 1 hour later
Headache is small. Not painful. No sensitivity to light. I thought migraines are supposed to be much worse. it can still be a migraine?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 minutes later

What you are talking about is migraine with 'aura' that is sensitivity to light, sound, and also nausea, blurring of vision, etc. But migraines can come even without that. Most of the times it settles down with painkillers and sleeping.

Thank you