Getting pressure on abdomen while bending. What this could be?

Hi I'm wondering what this could be . When I'm leaning my lower stomach on anything eg kitchen side sink ect or press the very lower abdomen it feels really sensitive like pain but only when pressed quite firm with something . What could this be ? I normally have been taking the XXXXXXX pill for 6 years and stopped it for 4 days . Could it be effects of stopping it or pregnancy or bladder? XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 17 Nov 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 5 hours later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

From what you are describing, the possibilities include:

Bladder infection
Ovarian cyst
Bowel related (eg constipation)

You should first do a pregnancy test. Regardless of the results, you should then schedule a visit with your OB/GYN who can do an exam and ultrasound if indicated.

I hope this helps! Please ask if you have another question!