Getting panic attack, sleeping difficulty and facing breathing problem. What's going on?

confused when Im in.pain I.can sleep.but now that I'm.not.I.cant sleep I.feel.weird on laying here in the bed been trying go bed since 11pm I had a panic attack like 2 hour ago and when I.closed my eyes I feel like I'm.not breathing or anything I not.a panic.attack.pleasebhelp.bc I.don't have no way to dr
Posted Fri, 8 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 2 hours later
Thanks for your query. I understand your concern with the strange symptoms. The possibilities include hypoglycemia I.e kow sugar or hypotension I.e low blood pressure or panic attack which is an episodic anxiety attack. Hence I would suggest three consecutive days blood pressure reading and fasting post prandial blood sugar to rule out above two conditions. If negative then you would require a psychiatric evaluation for panic attacks. Hope you gained some clarity. Do clarify anything else that you might wish to.
Dr Sundar
Follow-up: Getting panic attack, sleeping difficulty and facing breathing problem. What's going on? 33 hours later
heartburn I get it all the time after I eat and I really don't eat spicy for what can I do please help
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 8 hours later
This points towards peptic ulcer. Drugs like ranitidine oe omeprazole will help you surely. Ofcourse continue avoiding spicy food.