Getting painless small pimples on face. Any treatment?

I am 54 years old and my face used to be very clear earlier, now of late I am getting small pimples on fore heads without any pain. Pl suggest treatment
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later

Getting small painless pimples on forehead could be mostly due to increased body heat. This could be attributed to the increased temperatures now.

It could also be due to minor reactions probably caused by the use of antibiotics for abscess treatment last week.

It could also be due to dandruff of the scalp. If this is the cause, you need to get rid of the scalp dandruff first.

It would be better if you can post a few pictures of the pimples. You have feature to upload the images/pictures on the right side of this query page. You may want to utilize it.

In the meantime, I would suggest you to maintain facial hygiene, wash your face frequently, drink plenty of water, and try simple moisturizer with Aloe vera Gel twice daily.

It should vanish soon.

Awaiting your response for further discussion on this.