Getting pain in testicles and sensitive to touch. Suggest?

This is XXXXX 31/Male. I am married and having one 2 yr daughter. Last two days I am getting little pain in my one of testicle and its become very sensitive. Whenever anything touches, i felt pain sensation.

Please suggest me what should I do. It is not very severe and still bearable.

Posted Fri, 4 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
scrotal scan

Detailed Answer:

I understand that you have pain in one of your testicles. However mild, this pain cannot be neglected or ignored.

I would suggest you to get a scrotal scan at the earliest to look into both the testicles, and identify problems if any. If the scan is normal, then nothing to worry.

However, it is important to get the scrotal scan done, as testicles are very delicate and viable tissues.

Hope this helps. Get well soon.