Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting pain in lower stomach when urinating and noticed trace of blood in urine. What is wrong?

i get pain in lower stomach when urinating i have had it dipped an there is a trace of blood in urine and i have noticed a discharge
Posted Fri, 16 Nov 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Asra Ishtiaq Ahmed 2 hours later
Hello there.

Thanks for writing.

Before I keep the possibilities, I want to know if you have attained menopause.

Are you experiencing vaginal discharge or urinary discharge?

You have a medical history of cystitis, when was it and what treatment you took at that time? Also have you ever got an ultrasound done?

I would appreciate if you kindly revert back to me with the answers.