Getting pain in chest. EP study showed normal and ECG showed abnormal. What's wrong?

Hi I've had many tests done on my heart including ep study it's all normal part from 3 ecg they all abnormal I've stopped my bisoprolol for my 7 day monitor but I'm still getting pains in chest squeezing in my heart, what wrong with my heart?
Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

Can you kindly tell me what were the 3 ECG findings. what sort of pain you are having? any shortness of breath? Any family history of cardiac disease? have you done ECHO"

will be waiting for reply

Follow-up: Getting pain in chest. EP study showed normal and ECG showed abnormal. What's wrong? 44 minutes later
I've had echo done that was normal to, he just showed me the diff waves on the ecg but all 3 were different first ecg I had done was before they gave me beta blockers and it was really fast 2nd was still fast not sure bout 3rd one but my arrythmia nurse said they were all abnormal he was concerned that's why I had these tests done, no family history but I didn't know my blood grandad as he died when my mam was young, there's no way of finding out either, yeah shortness of breath when climbing my stairs, I'm also so tired and sleeping all the time, it's the squeezing of my heart that I've had since last night and all of today.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 54 minutes later
Thanks for the reply

Actually your age is not for any cardiac problems. The common problem for heart pain in this age is mitral valve disease and pericarditis but you already had a normal Echo. You are also unable to explain the findings of ECG. what i can assume with your description is that you are having a faster heart rate and arrythmias. In your age group these problem commonly results due anxiety neurosis. The pain you are mentioning might not be related to heart but it seems to be above the heart in costochondral area as the heart pain only results either due to Myocardial infarction or angina which both are very severe and disturbing condition. for your satisfaction you can have consultation from the cardiologist. Also cardiac enzyme studies will rule out any ischemia.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask