Getting pain in breast, neck and feeling tingling in face. What is causing this?

General Surgeon
hi im getting alot of pain in my right underarm into my neck sometimes take tingling in face and pain into right breast
Posted Sun, 4 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 51 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

Such symptoms are probably caused by spinal nerves compression caused by spinal cord diseases like discopathy. It happens when the nerves for some reason are getting compressed when leaving spinal cord. Your symptoms are most probably caused by cervical backbone discopathy. To rule this out cervical MRI should be performed.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.