Getting nauseated while reading anything medical. Cannot take bad news. Suggestions?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
I want to update Dr. XXXXXXX about my health status. I would appreciate it if you would refer this to him, as he is familiar with my my past and current medical history.
My dear Dr. XXXXXXX I have thought to write you many times, but only felt up to it now.
I am recovering well. My surgeon was pleased with my final exam (25 july) and I only need to see my obgyn in a year. I feel well, but if I read anything medical, I get nauseated and my mind is exhausted from all the turmoil of getting things in order before the surgery. I am fine on my usual psychotropic meds with a lot of quiet and am finally eating well. Because of how I feel for the time being, I am going to wait on seeing the new rheumatologist, I still plan to see, for up to 3 months. I just can't handle any bad/negative news for now. What do you think? I'm Happy to talk to you XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 1 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX Nice to hear from you after so long. Its good that you have recovered well. These medical problems are like that specially surgery cause lot of morbidity. I can understand your condition very well. Just wait few more days and you will be totally healthy. Body has a wonderful healing mechanism. Ya bette fix an appointment with rheumatologist. Lets see what your blood tests show now. Always in wait of your response. :-) thank you

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Nice to hear from you after so long.
Its good that you have recovered well.
These medical problems are like that specially surgery cause lot of morbidity. I can understand your condition very well. Just wait few more days and you will be totally healthy. Body has a wonderful healing mechanism. Ya bette fix an appointment with rheumatologist. Lets see what your blood tests show now. Always in wait of your response. :-) thank you

Follow-up: Getting nauseated while reading anything medical. Cannot take bad news. Suggestions? 47 hours later
My Dear Dr. XXXXXXX
I will follow your advice and as soon as I feel better, I will make an appointment with the rheumatologist.
I am curious about the results of any blood tests I may take now, also.
I will send those results to you, too.
I am not taking as many naps as I was even just 2 weeks ago. I'm not as tired/ exhausted as I was.(o: I'll be back as soon as I can with news. Thank you as always, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello, even I am waiting eagerly for your blood reports. Well the most important thing is that you should feel better. With god's grace you are recovering fast, my best wishes are with you. :-) get well soon. With regards. Dr XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
Hello, even I am waiting eagerly for your blood reports. Well the most important thing is that you should feel better. With god's grace you are recovering fast, my best wishes are with you. :-)
get well soon.
With regards.
Dr XXXXXXX