Getting morning sickness and noticed change in belly size. Pregnancy test negative. What's going on?

hi, im 23 years old and i have two kids already i have a big concern about being pregnant... i get my period every month and for about 3 days and ive noticed alot of change in me my belly has grown alot in a preggo form and ive had this morning sickeness and this morning i woke up wet like all wet like i have pee on myself but it wasent because it didnt had no smell at all and i remember when i was pregnant with my daughter i woke up the same way like a month befpre giving birth... i have taken several pregnancy test and all come out negative... im scared of whats going on.... how will i know if im pregnant? am i or no? if not what could it be? help!!! please
Posted Mon, 4 Mar 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Given that you have regular cycles, and you have had several pregnancy tests that are negative, then I believe that you are NOT pregnant. If you are still uncertain, then a blood pregnancy test would certainly confirm the answer that you already have.

With regard to the other symptoms that you are describing: possible leakage of urine, morning sickness, abdominal / belly changes, this could be related to infection (such as a bladder infection). You should consider going to your doctor for a blood test, labs, and to discuss options for birth control if you are not on any at this time.

Thank you and good luck. If you have additional questions, please ask!!