Ask a Homeopath   »  

Getting lots of skin tag on neck and on under arms after delivery. How to get rid of this?

Ayurveda Specialist
Hi Doctor,

After my delivery, iam getting lots of Skin tag..on my neck and on my under arms...
if there is sme treatment fr this, so that i can get rid of this,,please help
Posted Wed, 15 Aug 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
To give you the best advice, I would need a few more details. I would like to know how the tag looks like, colour, how sharp the edges are and where all are you getting these tags.
Awaiting your reply

Follow-up: Getting lots of skin tag on neck and on under arms after delivery. How to get rid of this? 5 minutes later
hi Doctor,

On mmy under arms they are skinny colour and soft wthout pain.
And on my neck they are very smaall like a mole but when touched you can feel it. it is also of skinny colour
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 18 hours later

Thanks for sending these details.

As per your description, it would be better to start with the following medicines of ayurveda primarily to stop it from growing. Regression would happen later with continued use.

Start these medicines orally:
1. Manjisthadi ghan 2 tablets twice day
2. Aarogya vardhini ras 2 tabs twice a day
3. XXXXXXX gugal 2 tabs twice a day

Medicine are safe and you can take it with water and either before or after meal.

In addition, you may also use Doshaghna lepa for external application on the tag. You can make a paste of doshaghna lepa with curd and apply on the tag once a day for an hour.

All medicines should have to continue for 3 to 4 months. If there is no improvement you need to consult a dermatologist who can excise it (if necessary).

If these medications do not work, it is advised to you to be removed by the dermatologist.

During the treatment, maintain cleanliness of the part - underarms and neck. Observe the other areas of body regularly for similar growing tags.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any queries.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant