Getting little pain in testicles after hand job. Cancer?

Question
I am doing hand job for three years now I am getting little pain in testicles .now I am feared with testiclecancer and infertility ,is this come with handjob
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do not worry,hand job can not lead to this

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query and sharing your concern.

At your age,many of males are doing hand job.This is absolutely normal,natural and does not lead to any form of cancer or infertility.

This is just like any other act and habit like eating,sports etc.

Please do not worry,mild discomfort after the act is common and does not indicate any illness.

Dr.Pragnesh

Follow-up: Getting little pain in testicles after hand job. Cancer? 38 minutes later
actually I am getting a low back pain which is symptom of testicle cancer ,I have read it in internet plzzz can u elaborate the side effects of hand job

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do not worry.

Detailed Answer:

Good to hear from you again.

Having pain in testicle along with backache is most commonly a sign of some infection in tract(from testis to urinary tract) or infection in testes it self.

Please be rest assured that handjob(masturbation) can not lead to any form of cancer.

Please remove the guilt from your mind about this,this act is very common.

Lets presume that if you are married by now ,if you keep relations with your wife on regular basis,do you think it can lead to any form of cancer ?

Relax and stop worrying.

In case of pain and discomfort in testicle visit your doctor and after examination do take medicines which will relieve the problem.

bye.