Getting intense pain in the lower abdomen. Test showed fatty liver. Any advice?

Dear Doctor,
I sometimes get an intense pain in the lower right abdomen (only one side) remains for time time and feels like complete fullness in the stomach.This pain goes by itself.Seems like I am allergic to certain kind of food for example eggs and may be pulses.Have visited lot many Gastroentrologist and almost done all the tests.Reports seem to be normal showing no stones or any other such problem.Just slight fatty liver otherwise everything normal.
Kindly advice
Posted Thu, 1 Nov 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

1. Gastro intestinal- which has been found negative by your doctor.
2. Urological- stones, infection etc. Evaluation includes urine analysis, ultrasound scan.
3. Gynecological- Ultrasound will be able to locate any problem in the uterus, ovaries or tubes.
You need physical examination by gynecologist including pelvic examination. Then the above tests will help to find the cause and a urology opinion may be necessary depending on what we find in the tests.

Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any.

Follow-up: Getting intense pain in the lower abdomen. Test showed fatty liver. Any advice? 1 hour later
All the tests and examinations have been done including ultrasound, breath test, pepsmear, endoscopy and every thing seems to be normal. Is there any test which can predict if the pain is due to some food allergy.No stone or infection as such.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 17 minutes later

Welcome back.
If you can identify trigger agents, you may avoid them.
A medical gastro-enterologist may be able to give an input on the allergens test and its details.
A dermatologist can also guide you as they often do this trigger agent allergy test often in relation to their specialty.

Follow-up: Getting intense pain in the lower abdomen. Test showed fatty liver. Any advice? 5 hours later
I am sure about eggs which trigger my stomach pain, what are other food stuff which have similar constituents like proteins etc.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later

Welcome back.
So, kindly avoid eggs as you are aware.
Meat products, fish may best be avoided if similar reaction occurs during intake of these products.
Usually vegetarian diet should be ok, except probably brinjal.
If we go clinically, you are the best judge.
Any other product that causes such pain may best be avoided.