Getting headache, dizziness, vaginal pain and heaviness on forehead. No relief from cocordamol

Jun 2013
Hi Dr, I have a strange head ache, feeling heavy on forehead, slight dizziness, fatigue. this started after I had several punches on the head 2 weeks ago. I have a strange sharp pain in my vagina maybe womb area I am not sure but it feels to be deep inside down there. I could not even jog yesterday because of this pain. Now I smell blood like I am going to have a nose bleed but for a week now there is no nose bleeds. After the attach the doctor gave me cocordamol and said things will be fine but it's still the same. Please help! Thanks...
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 1 hour later
Hi there ~

I understand you concern. It seems to me like you have a gynecological emergency due to having strong periods and have been having headaches, you may have problems with infection of the uterus and resultant bleeding. I would advise you to visit with your doctor immediately and if you do not have access to one immediately please call 911 or have yourself driven into the emergency room to get a CT scan of your head after a history is taken and a physical examination is done. You may even need a pelvic ultrasound and an abdominal ultrasound. I hope this helps.

Take care and I wish you the very best in recovery!