Getting headache, dizziness and nausea. What treatment should be done?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I have a sudden onset of a full feeling in my sinuses and ears, a headache, feel dizzy and a bit nauseous. Ears feel like I need to pop them. It came on very suddenly and has never happened before.
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Thanks for writing your query.

It will be helpful if you give more information about your hearing status- whether it has decreased?

Feeling of fullness in ears along with decreased hearing and dizziness with nausea can be seen in Meniere's syndrome.

You should consult an ENT specialist for clinical examination.

Taking Betahistine 16 mg thrice a day will help you in controlling the dizziness. You may get a prescription from a physician for it.

Also avoid excessive coffee and excessive salt intake.

I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.