Getting headache and eye pain when working in front of system. Eye checkup normal. Suggest?

I am geting headche and eye pain when i am working infront of the system more then three hours. when i done my eye checkup its ok. may i know the reason ?
After do the exercise ,i am geting backpain when sitting in the workplace continuse.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

It is called eye fatigue or Asthenopia. This happens due to continuous working of the eye muscles while working on a computer. The intraocular muscle get sprained and lead to pain. Rest is the best way to get rid if such pain. Atropine drops can provide relief in severe cases.

Lower back pain could be due to impending scoliosis. do continue exercise it will help to get rid of such pathologies.