Getting gassy pain after visiting a strip club. Any thing serious?

General Surgeon
Hi Recently I have been in the USA and went out with some friends we ended up at a club with some dancers I am a bit concernerd about a few things. The dancers were nakid fully and engaged in a lapdance etc I am worried I have caught something as I am having pain from my side. Left the USA on the 4th the 4th is the night we went out. So was ok for about 3 days then gassy etc not bad though. Then in transit flight got gassy pain in my side and its lasted till now. Worried I dident get hep a or any other etc

Also I was nakid eventualy in the private dance and they rubbed against my body etc I did not have sex with them at all, that I know. They used hands to touch me etc.
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 21 minutes later
As per your query,your symptoms started after your visit to a club.
The history of your complaint is of short duration.
Gassy pain is due to the food that you have taken during your visit.
You might have acquired some infection of gastro intestinal tract.
Please take antibiotic containing Ofloxacin and ornidazole,anti spasmodic like Dicyclomine and Rabeprazole tablets.
Hepatitis A is transmitted by food or water.Hepatitis B & C are sexually transmitted.
All these can be confirmed by blood tests only.
Simple gassy pain cannot go in favour of hepatitis A.
Please take the above drugs and observe.
If there is no relief,please get blood tests and ultrasound abdomen.
As of now,nothing to worry.
If you have any queries, i will clarify further.
Wish you good health and speedy recovery.
Follow-up: Getting gassy pain after visiting a strip club. Any thing serious? 9 minutes later
there was two girls invloved girl on girl and the used saliva as well, which landed on me.
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 19 minutes later
Nothing to worry.
Saliva that is landed on your body will not cause any problem.
Now a days ,the club girls are tested for any infection.
Any secretion can transmit infection when it touches raw surfaces,cuts,wounds etc.
If your skin where saliva landed is intact ,there is no problem.
Please relax.
Wish you good health