Getting frequent headaches, feeling tight and pressure in head, Suffer hair loss and hair fall. What to do?

I am getting frequent headaches, feeling like there is a tight band around your head, pressure, tightness, hair loss, hair is thinning, or clumps of hair are falling out Head, neck and back pain. Not getting sleep.
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You seem to have a chronic condition..

Detailed Answer:

From what I understand you seem to be suffering from a chronic condition. This condition can very well be related to your life style.

Frequent headaches and feeling like a tight band (pressure and tightness) can be secondary to stress related tension headaches. Severe stress, lack of sleep and inadequate can trigger the episode of headache. It can persist for few hours to days.
You can take 650mg of paracetamol (Dolo) before the episode to combat the pain. If the headaches are very frequent, preventive drugs like amitriptyline may be used under supervision of your doctor.

Hair loss and thinning can be the effects of stress too. Besides dandruff and systemic problems - anemia, hormonal disturbance and infection can also cause hair problems.

Since stress seems to be a common cause, it is important and appropriate to import stress relieving measures first into your lifestyle. Try to sleep regularly. Eat at planned and timed interval. Practice physical exercise, yoga and transcendental exercise. You can talk to a professional if stress effects are severe and affecting your daily activities.
Besides these changes, add plenty of fruits and vegetables (preferably root vegetables) and use a good antidandruff shampoo (like Nizoral) for 2-3 months. You can opt for further evaluation as described above, if hair fall problem persist.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification.