Getting frequent bowel movement. Stool test done. Taking O2. Any alternate medication?

I have E syst seen in my stool test and pus cells are 2-4 and the Rbc 0- 1 mobile bacteria is also present , I have to go to toilet at least four to six times every day since last couple of months . Did not take any medicine other than O2 . what should I take since I feel this is repeatedly troubling me
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 26 minutes later

Thanks for the query

You definitely have a intestinal infection. You will have to receive a course of antibiotics preferably a course of a combination antibiotic like ciprofloxacin with tinodaZole for 7 days, along with that a pro biotic like sprolac for 7 days to replace your intestine with good bacteria. Please approach a physican for a prescription and examination
For future reference
1. Avoid eating salads which are not washed well
2. Avoid eating in unhygienic places
3. Avoid eating under cooked meat
4. Maintain good personal hygiene

I hope I have answered your query, if you have any further ones please get back to me

I wish you good health and a speedy recovery