Getting feeling of dizzy spells. Stress test, EKG done. What are the findings?

i am 46 female not over weight i have trouble with dizzy spells all the time was in hosp. did stess test ok ecg abnormal alt/ spt 64 high rbc high hemoglobin high hematcocrit high have mild depent volume loss of lt lung also have thoracic ascending aeursym .
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
The feeling of dizzy spells may be as such related to the high hematocrit when due to the thick blood there is sluggish flow through the brain areas leading to lightheadedness if your Hb is too high. The same thing may be leading to the deranged Liver function test.
Ideally you should be evaluated by a hematologist.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise.
Wish you a good health.