Getting dizzy spells, tiredness, bloating, headache and pelvis pain. Worried for cancer

May 2013
I have been getting dizzy spells, headaches, and a faint cramp/pain on my left side by my pelvis. Temp has even fine. Been super tired and every bloated. Can not loose weight. Work out 4 times a week. Dry mouth. Had my period two weeks ago. It was light. Concerned as my mother has had two kinds of cancer. Not usually dizzy and this tired.
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 4 hours later
You consult gynecologist once, and go for:
-General examination to rule out the causes like anemia, high blood pressure, diabetes etc.
-Thyroid profile.
-Ultrasound to rule out the possibilities like poly cystic ovary disease, pelvic inflammatory disease etc.
-Screening tests for the cancers your mother had.
With this workup the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treatment can be given accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.