Getting disturbed by dreams and unable to sleep. Suggest suitable to get sleep

Hello there, This is regarding my sleep. I'm not getting sleep giving relax to mind instead getting disturbed by dreams of irrelavent things, getting up many times in between also taking 4 hrs or more to catch up that days sleep. Please help.
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Sleep Disorders
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Stress Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Increased stress can cause disturbances in sleep like this. I suggest you to practice mind relaxation exercises like meditation or Yoga regularly. This would help to keep your body and mind fit. Also have sound sleep. Regards,
Follow-up: Getting disturbed by dreams and unable to sleep. Suggest suitable to get sleep 2 hours later
hello, I'm having some doubts on doing YOGA or MEDITATION that i'm returning from work after 7 or 8 and i dnt find time to go for yoga or meditation classes, so can u please suggest with best types with should not need any master or any instead myself. Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Brief Answer: A brisk walk Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. A brisk walk for 15 minutes after dinner would make your body tired and can lead to undisturbed relaxation. I still consider yoga being the best choice. Regards,